Monday, September 7, 2009

10 Years, Classroom: You're On

This guy says his kids will be smarter than your kids. And my kids. Everyone ever.

If you even think you may want kids one day, he's calling your possible future kids out, bro's

Of course, he has a point:
Tools like the Nintendo DS are extremely powerful and will be in my children's hands.

There are other learning games around like Brain Age and whatnot that don't help with specific skills, but help overall cognitive thinking. That, to me, is much more crucial than knowing your multiplication tables or how to spell specific words.

I agree.

I too am raising my tikes using that paragon of brain development, Nintendo, and in 10 years, we'll meet your kids in the classroom, or on the set of a movie, and brain punch them.

No comments:

Post a Comment